Tankless Water Heaters in Rock Hill
Interested in an Energy Efficient Water Heater? Call Us!
You’ve probably heard a lot about tankless water heaters. When they first came on the market, the idea was revolutionary: Heat water only when you need it instead of keeping it warm all day. Over the years, Carter Quality Plumbing has installed hundreds of tankless water heaters throughout our service area. Let us show you how this device can help you save money on your power bill.
To speak with a member of our team about tankless water heater installation in Rock Hill, give us a call at (803) 998-2270!
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Hot water heaters can use up to one-third of your home’s overall energy consumption. That means it accounts for one-third of your energy bill. That’s a lot of money over the course of a year. It is even more money over the life of a home.
Tankless models save energy (and money) because they pull groundwater through heat exchangers whenever you turn on your hot water faucet. The exchangers warm up the water quickly, delivering it to your shower, sink, washer, and dishwasher. Compare this to a traditional storage water heater, which keeps gallons of water warm throughout the day—even when no one is home.
Other benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Compact, easy-to-store size
- Longer lifespan
- Better warranties
- Available in both electric and gas
Tankless water heaters do cost more upfront than traditional models. However, you’ll start to see the savings almost immediately on your electric bill. Using a tankless heater also reduces the risk of leaks since there’s not a constant supply of water sitting in storage.
How Water Filtration Helps Your Tankless Water Heater
A whole house water filtration system provides many benefits for your health. But did you know it can help your tankless water heater, too? It’s true! Why does this matter? Carter Quality Plumbing has the details.
- Sediment can cause big problems – A combination of dirt and sand, sediment can come through your water lines. While you may not even realize it’s there, it can cause significant harm to your tankless water heater. When sediment builds up inside the water heater, it can cause damage. This leads to leaks and other issues.
- Water quality matters – Tankless water heaters need high-quality water to work at their best. Your heater will need to be flushed regularly to remove any water that’s contaminated by sediment. If poorer-quality water is ignored, it will upset the heater’s overall efficiency.
- A whole house water filtration system can make a big difference – When it comes to improving water quality and removing sediment, a whole house water filtration system can make a huge difference. In addition to keeping your tankless water heater in great shape, you’ll get fresh, pure drinking water for your family.
Comprehensive Maintenance & Repair
Tankless water heaters require specialized training to install and repair. The plumbers at Carter Quality Plumbing are experts when it comes to the setup and maintenance of these appliances. When you purchase a tankless water heater from our Rock Hill plumbing company, we do more than just set it up. We will make sure it’s running at peak efficiency through routine inspections and descaling. Should your tankless heater stop working, we have the knowledge and expertise to get it running again.
Call us at (803) 998-2270 with any questions you may have about tankless water heaters. We serve Rock Hill, Lancaster, Charlotte, York County, and the surrounding areas!
Everything was done in a timely manner.- Linda H.
Excellent company!- Kay R.
Great guys, highly recommended!!- Jessica W.
I cannot say enough good things about this business.- Will H.
They were very professional and well mannered.- Barbara T.