Leak Detection in Rock Hill, SC
Using the Latest Technology to Locate & Fix Water Leaks
Water leaks are one of the most frustrating things that can happen in your home. They are always inconvenient—and there’s always anxiety about how much damage has been done. Our Rock Hill plumbers use leak detection technology to locate and diagnose leak sources with precision. To detect the leak, specialized equipment is used in tandem with visual inspections of pipes and fixtures. The leak detection process typically starts with a technician using a listening device such as a pipe locator or acoustic leak detector to pinpoint possible leak sources. Next, the plumber can use thermal imaging cameras to detect air pressure disruption from moisture from water line breaks. Once the leak is located, any necessary repairs can be determined and completed in order to keep the system running smoothly. At Carter Quality Plumbing, we make your experience as stress-free as possible while also offering same-day appointments!
Contact us if there are signs of water leaks on your property such as:
- A spike in your water bill
- Mold and mildew growth
- Water pooling where it shouldn’t
- Water stains on the ceiling and walls
- Peeling or bubbling wall paint
- The sound of trickling water even when the taps are off
- A running water meter even when the main valve is off
For professional plumbing leak detection near you, call Carter Quality Plumbing, LLC now at (803) 998-2270.
Accurately Finding Leaks in Your Home
Water leaks in your home can start small but cause big problems. If you see even the smallest bit of water in places where it shouldn’t be, call us immediately so we can find out exactly what’s going on. Today’s technology allows us to check your whole home and property for leaks without causing any disturbance.
No matter where it is, our leak detection service can find the source of the trouble without causing unnecessary damage to your home. We will check behind walls and under concrete slabs. We will inspect your basement, drains, and wastewater systems, as well as your water heater. If you have fountains, pools, spas, irrigation systems, or other outdoor water sources, we will check those as well.
Signs You May Have a Leaking Pipe
Plumbing leaks are one of the most dreaded home repairs. Not only can these leaks be expensive and difficult to fix, they can also cause damage to your home. That’s why it’s best to catch leaks before they become big problems. As a homeowner, you can help by keeping an eye out for symptoms of pipe leaks. Here are five common signs that you may have a leaking pipe in your home.
- You notice an increase in your water bill. It’s normal for your water bill to go up during some times of the year, like when you’re watering plants in the summer. But if you see a noticeable increase and don’t feel like you’ve used more water, you may have a leak.
- You hear water running. If you can hear water running when no faucets are turned on, you should call a plumber immediately.
- You see stains or feel dampness on floors or walls. If you notice spongy areas on your floor or stains on your walls and don’t know how they got there, you may want to use a leak detection service.
- You notice warm spots on the floor. Hot spots are a dead giveaway for leaks, especially if your home’s built on a concrete slab.
- Your home’s foundation is cracking. Have you noticed cracks around the foundation of your home? Are spots around your foundation sinking or shifting? This could be a sign of a leak in one of your underground pipes.
If you suspect that you have a leaking pipe in your home, don’t wait for the problem to get worse. Call a professional plumber to fix the problem. At Carter Quality Plumbing, we specialize in all types of plumbing repairs. If necessary, we can replace your pipes, and we offer a 20 year re-piping warranty to make sure you're satisfied with the job. Call us now for plumbing repair in Indian Land, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Waxhaw, Kershaw, Indian Trail, and surrounding areas of North and South Carolina.
Commercial Leak Detection in Rock Hill, SC
If you are a business owner, undetected leaks can cost your company a lot of money. We can find leaks at your commercial or industrial site by using water distribution surveys and infrared energy reports. If needed, we offer trenchless pipe replacement. We will also locate all utility lines before doing any work.
When you choose Carter Quality Plumbing, you are choosing a full-service plumbing company. Once we’ve identified the source of your leak, we can fix it. If we find other plumbing problems, we can take care of those, too. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every visit.
We're on call to help with all of your plumbing needs. Call (803) 998-2270 or contact us online for plumbing leak detection in Rock Hill, Lancaster, Charlotte, York County, and the surrounding areas.
Our ReviewsSee What Our Customers Have to Say
Everything was done in a timely manner.- Linda H.
Excellent company!- Kay R.
Great guys, highly recommended!!- Jessica W.
I cannot say enough good things about this business.- Will H.
They were very professional and well mannered.- Barbara T.
Quality: More Than Just Our NameIt's Our Guarantee
Great Financing Available
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No Job Is Too Big or Small
Veteran Owned & Operated
We Offer Same Day Service