With the rise of the Internet, you now have more options when it comes to finding service companies than ever before. Yet just because there are more options does not mean your search is going to be any easier—in fact, it may actually be harder. For instance, many plumbing companies look great online. After all, it’s one thing to design a slick website and use advertising to appear on Google and social media, but it’s another to be able to offer concrete reasons why your business is a cut above. That’s why at Carter Quality Plumbing, we have come up with a series of factors that you should always take into consideration whether you plan on hiring our expert plumbers OR when you look somewhere else. Keep reading for the top seven signs of a great plumbing company, courtesy of Carter Quality Plumbing—the Smell Good Plumber™.
The Top 6 Signs of a Great Plumbing Company Are:
- A Range of Services: The first thing to consider when it comes time to hire a plumbing provider is services, services, services; is this a plumbing company that only provides standard options, or can they fulfill more niche requests, too? For instance, at Carter Quality Plumbing, our extensive services include a variety of plumbing and drain options. However, we also offer specialty services like gas line piping repair, tankless water heater installation, bathroom remodeling, and even free water analysis, in order to provide a comprehensive approach for your plumbing system. We even do commercial jobs, so your business can enjoy fast and reliable plumbing work, too.
- A Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured Staff: No matter what kind of contractor you are hiring, making sure they are licensed should always be one of your first steps. This signifies a certain level of professionalism and ensures you are not going to receive amateur work. Ideally, your contractor should also be fully bonded and insured, in order to protect both themselves and the customer. At Carter Quality Plumbing, our expert plumbing technicians are not only licensed, bonded, and insured, but have even been thoroughly background-checked for your complete peace of mind.
- Experience: While experience is not the only important thing when it comes to hiring a plumbing company, it’s certainly something you want to take into consideration. You may not need to hire a company that’s been around 100 years, but trusting a plumber who has only recently finished training may not be your best option either. At Carter Quality Plumbing, we are lucky to have members on our team with decades of experience in the plumbing industry, and our family-owned business has been providing quality service to area homeowners since 2001.
- Free Estimates: Before you hire a plumbing company, you understandably want to make sure you are getting a good deal. That’s why at Carter Quality Plumbing, our licensed pros will provide you a free and honest estimate before the service process begins. This is a big plus, as you do not want to get stuck with a plumber that will tack on a bunch of hidden fees and surcharges at the last minute.
- Discounts & Financing Options: Everyone loves savings, and given how much you’ve probably invested in your plumbing system, it’s understandable that you want to get a good deal! While a plumbing company that is too cheap is not a good sign, it’s reasonable to look for special discounts during your selection process. At Carter, we may be able to provide you with several coupons depending on the time of the year, to make the service process more affordable. We also offer flexible financing options, because we believe everyone deserves top-notch plumbing.
- Excellent Reviews: Remember when we talked earlier about providing quality services to homeowners since 2001? Well, that statement wouldn’t mean very much if we couldn’t prove it. These days, online reviews have largely replaced word-of-mouth as the go-to testimonials for those looking to hire a contractor. Fortunately, Carter Quality Plumbing has a long list of five-star reviews from satisfied clients stretching back years.
Give Carter Quality Plumbing a call anytime at (803) 998-2270, or click here to request service online.